Coast Mountains Backcountry Ski and Splitboarding Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours
Leave the lift lines behind this winter on one of our professionally guided backcountry ski touring/splitboard tours!
Go further this winter! Explore backcountry skiing in its truest form in the pristine Coast Mountains. Conditions are almost always favourable with lots of powder to ensure great turns for all. Your experienced ski guide will provide instruction on backcountry equipment usage and lead you down some memorable ski descents. Intimate group sizes provide individual attention and a day at the right pace.
How to book:
• Choose a date thats best for you:
Coast Mountains: We currently run Backcountry Tours Monday - Sunday
• Let us know your ski ability and we will team you up with the best guide and group!
• Gear up! If you already have the gear that's great.....if not you can rest everything from Escape Route. Don't forget you get 15% off rentals if you book a tour with MSAA!
• Book yourself onto a tour! We require a minimum of 2 participants on each tour....grab a ski mate or pay the single supplement fee. If someone else then books onto the same tour as you we will refund you the difference!
- Avalanche safety equipment included (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Touring skis/splitboard required.
- Geared for intermediate, advanced and expert skiers or snowboarders. Beginners to backcountry skiing and splitboarding are encouraged to try our 1 Day Intro to Backcountry Skiing Touring and Splitboarding course.
- Participants must be comfortable and confident in intermediate terrain [blue runs] in a variety of snow conditions. If you are unsure of your ability, please contact us for more information.
- Groups can expect 3 – 5 runs and up to 5,000 ft of vertical descent for the day, depending on ability and fitness level
- Transportation is not included.