Heli-accessed Ski-touring - Tantalus Range
- Duration: 1 Days
- Product code: HELIASSISTSKITOUR
Leave the lift lines behind this winter on one of our professionally-guided backcountry ski touring/splitboard day tours!
Escape the crowds with heli-accessed Ski-touring that takes you deep into the Tantalus Range. You and your friends start the day with a heli-accessed drop, then continue touring for the rest of the day. Heli-accessed touring is a great option to gain some elevation, without going for the full heli-ski experience. Our expert guides will take you out for the best backcountry experience.
- Avalanche safety equipment included (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Touring skis/splitboard required.
- Geared for intermediate, advanced and expert skiers or snowboarders. Beginners to backcountry skiing and splitboarding are encouraged to try our 1 Day Intro to Backcountry Skiing Touring and Splitboarding course.
- Participants must be comfortable and confident in intermediate terrain [blue runs] in a variety of snow conditions. If you are unsure of your ability, please contact us for more information.
- Participants should be at least 16 years old to participate in a public group. Please book a private tour if you or someone in your group is younger than 16 years old.
- Groups can expect 3 – 5 runs and up to 5,000 ft of vertical descent for the day, depending on ability and fitness level
- Transportation to heli port is not included.