Private - Whistler Backcountry Ski and Splitboard Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours
Leave the lift lines behind this winter on one of our professionally-guided backcountry ski touring/splitboard day tours!
How to Book:
• Choose a date thats best for you:
Whistler: We currently run Private Backcountry Tours everyday of the week.
• Let us know you ski ability and we will team you up with the best guide and group!
• Gear up! If you already have the gear that's great.....if not you can rest everything from Escape Route. Don't forget you get 15% off rentals if you book a tour with MSAA!
- Avalanche safety equipment is required and can be rented (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Touring skis/splitboard required
- Lift ticket required (Backcountry lift tickets available through our office - Refundable up until the day of your tour)
- Geared for intermediate, advanced and expert skiers or snowboarders. Beginners to backcountry skiing and splitboarding are encouraged to try our 1 Day Intro to Backcountry Skiing Touring and Splitboarding course.
- Participants must be comfortable and confident in intermediate terrain [blue runs] in a variety of snow conditions. If you are unsure of your ability, please contact us for more information.