Ice Climbing Experience - Coast
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
Join us for a day of swinging axes and kicking crampons on beautiful ice!
In this tour, first time climbers will be introduced to the basic climbing techniques and safety practices before giving it a go. More experienced climbers will be guided up the finest ice climbs matching their ability. There are a variety of pure ice and mixed climbing spots in the Whistler area for you to enjoy.
Some climbing locations require a lift ticket. Lift tickets are available through our office.
- No experience is necessary, however, moderate fitness and agility is required. Previous climbing experience an asset. Suitable for most adventurous children ages 12 and up.
- All equipment is included
- Our main climbing location is accessed by skiing in and out and requires a Whistler Blackcomb lift ticket. Please let us know if you do not have the ability to ski in and out and we can get you set up with a Whistler Blackcomb backcountry lift ticket for the day. All other climbing locations are located outside of Whistler Village.
- Transportation is not included, but can be arranged at an extra cost