PRV - Wilderness Hike - Full Day
- Duration: 8 Hours
Choose from the dozens of beautiful wilderness hikes Whistler has to offer!
These guided hikes start in the valley and can gain up to 1000 metres (3300 ft) of elevation, leading you to pristine alpine lakes and through meadows surrounded by snow-covered peaks and glaciers. There will be several awesome viewing points along the way for photos and a well-deserved rest! With over a dozen spectacular hiking routes to choose from in the Whistler region you will not be disappointed.
- There are many hiking locations to choose from ranging from beginner to advanced. Good fitness and agility is recommended.
- Full day of hiking is typically 5-7 hours.
- Bring your own hiking boots and poles.
- Meals and transportation is not included.
- We ask that families with children under the age of 12 book private tours.