Women's Intro to Sport Climbing & Leading
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Location: Whistler, British Columbia
- Product code: WRCSSportLEAD
Sport lead climbing is the next logical step for those who are comfortable climbing on a top-rope and looking to jump to the next level. Learn the fundamental skills of sport lead climbing from a professional ACMG guide.
- Sport Climbing techniques
- Lead belaying
- Clipping the rope properly
- Rope management lead the climbers
- Movement Skills
- Cleaning (lowering or rappelling)
- Anchor construction
Who is this for?
This 1-ay course is perfect for indoor & outdoor climbers who are looking to expand their skills and mentally prepared to start lead climbing.
The clinic is run over a full-day, with a low student to guide ratio this ensures each participant receives the personalized instruction and coaching.